FREE course – Global Teacher Award – Level 2 Accredited Course
Building on the GTA Level 1 course, this 2 day Level 2 course provides you with a nationally validated qualification and enables you to enhance your use of global learning in the curriculum and promote active global citizenship with pupils.
This course runs over two full days: Tuesdays 7th July and 14th July 2020 (9am – 4.30pm)
Learning outcomes for participants are to:
- have increased their ability to critique the knowledge base and key concepts associated with education for a just and sustainable world (global learning)
- be able to identify a range of different perspectives and question the assumptions behind them
- have enhanced their understanding of the approaches to learning which promote critical literacy
- have developed practical ideas for incorporating new insights gained into their personal lives and work-related roles
- be able to justify incorporating global learning in the curriculum and include activities to measure change in attitudes of their pupils in relation to certain global issues
- will have increased understanding of how to promote informed, active global citizenship
Did you know that when you attend a GTA course, you are also eligible to apply for the Global Schools Award for free via the self-assessment route. To find out more visit: The Global Schools Award.