Deepening philosophical enquiries
Thursday 15th March 2018 (9.30am - 4.30pm)
• Reinforce your P4C practice and facilitation skills to become a more versatile and confident P4C facilitator
• Overcome obstacles you may have come up against in P4C enquiries
• Drive higher order questioning and thinking skills for your students
This course is for all those who have done P4C level 1 training and have led at least 6 P4C enquiries and is suitable for those who want to reinforce or refresh their P4C practice following any level of P4C training. Course participants will be entitled to a P4C Practitioner certificate.
The course focuses on:
• Reasoning and constructing meaning
• Concept development exercises
• Facilitation skills and moves
• Reviewing enquiries and planning for progress
Venue: Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE (Use 'How to find us' tab for directions)
Cost: £120 (£100 for DECSY School Members) (includes buffet lunch & light refreshments)
How to Book: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0114 241 2750
This course can be delivered as whole-school training for inset days or twilight sessions, contact DECSY for more information.